- Demo reel: Video
(approx 3 min)
- Clips from Yvette Lu's film and TV work.
- Who Cares with Dr. Yvette Lu: Video
- A webisode about helping caregivers find solutions to caregiving problems.
- Gossipy Girls: Video
(approx 3 min)
- A short film done for the Crazy Rich Asians online audition.
- Ready: Video
(approx 2 min)
- A short film directed by
Joella Cabalu, created
in partnership with Cineworks Play It Forward and
Dixon Transition Society to
highlight the ways in which violence against women is still
prevalent in our society.
- Untold Stories of the ER: Video
(approx 5 min)
- A single mom (Yvette Lu) must deal with her son's mysterious collapse and his admission to the hospital. Excerpt from Season 5, Ice Cold Mom.
CityTV's Breakfast Television:
(each video approx 4 min)
Dr. Lu speaks about various medical topics on this popular morning show.
YouTube Playlist of medical videos. More videos also available on the blog.
- Dr. Lu on The Weather Network (approx 1 min videos):
Sunscreen and Sun Safety
Seasonal Allergies and the Pollen Vortex
- CBC News Network: Video
(approx 3 min)
- Dr. Yvette Lu is interviewed by Ian Hanomansing of CBC News Now about Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge's diagnosis of Acute Morning Sickness.
- Food for the Gods:
movie (10 min) | Trailer:
- A New World. A Lost Civilization. A Forbidden Passion. On a world light-years from Earth, a beautiful mystic warrior
(Yvette Lu) must choose
between her people's future and the life of an American astronaut with whom she
is in love. Official Selection of the Route 66 Film Festival, Vancouver Asian
Film Festival, New Asia Film Festival, and Shaw Multicultural
Channel Filmmakers Showcase.
- Megami (Legacy for
the Gods, Search for the Gods): Trailer 1 (3 min) |
Trailer 2 (2 min)
- Two short film sequels to Food for
the Gods. Star Wars meets Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
- DSI: Disease Scene
Investigation videos for Immunize BC (approx 6 min each)
Immunization Works | Meningitis
C | Hepatitis
- Two teenagers investigate medical mysteries CSI
style with the help of a nurse (Yvette Lu). Nurse enters at
approximately two minutes into the videos. Educational videos on
- In Session Comedy TV:
therapist manages her eccentric clients, one of whom
is Bridget (Yvette Lu), a rich, successful woman who
has problems connecting emotionally with others.
- Disconnected: full movie
interactive film about two sisters and the men they date online.
Selected as part of the 2010 Vancouver Women in Film
- A Table for One: full movie
(8 min 30 sec)
- Choices. Disappointment. Regret. Loneliness. A Table for One. Two years after breaking up with her longtime boyfriend, A young woman
(Yvette Lu) is unable
to let go of her past. Screened as part of the 2009 Shaw Multicultural Channel Filmmakers Showcase
- In a novel take on Film Noir, a lonely private
investigator gets more than he bargained for at the local
nightclub. Features Yvette Lu singing as "Musical
Girl" (enters at approximately 4 minute mark of film). Created for the 72 hour film noir festival.
- Baby Donut: full movie
- A young ESL teacher stumbles into an awkward situation with his sexy Japanese student, setting off a spiral of events that start him on a journey of self-discovery.
Screened as part of the Shaw Multicultural Channel 2010 Filmmakers Showcase.
Produced, written, and directed by Jonas Salzberg and Yvette Lu.
- The Lingerer:
(52 sec) |
- How far would you go to make someone like you? A
man pushes the boundaries to go after his new female co-worker.
- In the wake of a massive earthquake, not
everyone will survive. Who gets to decide who will live?